Scc Somatic Cells Counter With Fluorescent Dye And Led Optics And Cmos Filming Technologies By Analysis Of Milk
Scc Somatic Cells Counter With Fluorescent Dye And Led Optics And Cmos Filming Technologies By Analysis Of Milk Description
||30% – 80%
|AC Power Supply Voltage:
||DC Power Supply Voltage:
||12V, 5 A
||Dimensions (W X D X H):
scc cells counter,
somatic cells counter
SCC Somatic Cells Counter
- SCC is based on fluorescent microscope technique of counting cells. Thanks to the fluorescent dye, LED optics and CMOS filming Technologies, the analysis of the milk is precise, reliable and fast.
- In order the somatic cell to be counted by with SCC , the sample is mixed with SOFIA GREEN dye. It is only 8 µL that is needed to be pipette onto the single LACTOCHIP. After that, the CHIP is loaded in the device. The analysis is being conducted during a period between 10 seconds and 2 minutes and the duration depends on the number of filmed fields. The system of SCC is focusing automatically on the CHIP and the dyed cells are filmed by the sensitive CMOS camera.
- This algorithm of analysis of digital images determines the number of the fluorescent cells and counts their concentration and size. The result is automatically displayed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High-end direct fluorescent, low magnification microscope with fast autofocus and cell counting software
- Fast, accurate, reliable somatic cells analysis of cow, sheep, goat, buffalo and human milk.
- Possibility of reference analysis
- Detects subclinical and clinical mastitis
- Lowest cost per test of Somatic Cell Counts
- Easy readable results within 20 to 60 seconds
- Takes a maximum of 60 images by computer controlled X:Y movements and then processes these by the image analysis software
- Stores unlimited number of record in the database
- Results are color coded
- Automatic software update and remote service
- Portable and compact design
- 10'' fully functional touchscreen tablet
- Embedded printer
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Use of 4 channels disposable LACTOCHIPS
- Low power consumption
- One year full warranty
Raw cow milk, buffalo milk and goat milk.
somatic cell count.
Ambient air temperature: 10°C –40°C
Milk temperature: 1°C – 40°C
Relative humidity: 30% – 80%
AC Power Supply voltage: 220V/110V
DC Power Supply voltage: 12V, 5 A
Power Consumption: 60W max
Dimensions (W x D x H): 390x300x260 mm
Weight < 7.300 kg
Plastic cover box