LM2 Ultrasonic Milk Analyzer
The sample used for the analyzer's calibration has to be representative of the corresponding milk type and has to be with the known quality parameters, fat in percentage, SNF in percentage, density, lactose in percentage, total protein in percentage, and salt in percentage. Changes in the analyzed parameters in samples, have, if possible, covered the whole measuring range-i.e used samples to be with low and high content with of the analyzed components.
- Standard vehicle power supply.
- 2 kinds of operation interface in Chinese and English.
- With the peristaltic pump, automatic cleaning.
- Quickly and accurately measure milk composition.
- Easy to install, operate, maintain, and correct.
- Standard RS232 interface for easy connection to a computer.
- Convenient connection with the thermal printer to achieve synchronous printing of data.
- The instrument comes with a storage function that can store 500 sets of test data.
- 60SEC detection speed: ≥ 60 samples / hour
- 40SEC detection speed: ≥90 samples/hour
||from 0.01 to 25%(optional 45%)
||from 3% to 15%(optional 40%)
||from 1015 to 1040 kg/m3
||± 0.3 kg/m3
||from 2% to 7%
||from 0.01 % to 20 %
||from 0 % to 70 %
||from 1°C to 40 °C
||from -0.4°C to -0.7 °C
||from 0.4 to 1.5%
||from 5°C to 40°C
||from 30% to 80%
||AC Power supply220V/110V(active only on request)
||DC Power supply 12V
||W/D/H 110/260/205 mm
|Milk sample volume
||25 cm3 (=25 ml) per 1 measurement
Milk analyzer makes a quick analysis of milk and liquid dairy products: Cow milk, Whey, Concentrated milk, Sheep milk, Cream, Recovered milk, Buffalo milk, Skimmed milk, Etc.
And can be calibrated by the customer with specific samples of : Yoghurt, Flavoured milk, Ice-cream mixtures, etc.