Laboratory Analyzer Milk Strip Chloramphenicol Test For Dairy Products
Laboratory Analyzer Milk Strip Chloramphenicol Test For Dairy Products Description
||Test Strip For Dairy Products
||96T/box 8t×12 Barrels
||2 ~ 8 ℃ Cool And Dry Place
||Fresh Raw Milk
||200μL Pipette, 200μL Tips
chloramphenicol test milk strip,
laboratory dairy products milk strip,
chloramphenicol milk test strip
Chloramphenicol Test Strip For Dairy Products
This product uses lateral chromatography to quickly detect chloramphenicol residues in bovine and sheep milk.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This product uses lateral chromatography technology to quickly detect chloramphenicol residues in bovine and goat milk.
- Detection limit: 0.08 ~ 0.1 μ g/kg
- Specificity: This product is similar to tetracyclines β- There was no cross reaction between lactam, quinolone, aminoglycoside antibiotics and melamine
- Restore the sample and kit to room temperature.
- Open the test paper barrel and take out the required number of micropores. Put the rest back into the test paper barrel and cover it to prevent the reagent in the test paper barrel from getting wet.
- Mix the sample evenly and suck 200 μ L in micropores, blow and mix evenly for 5 ~ 10 times, and incubate at 40 ℃ for 3min.
- Take out the required number of test strips, cover the end of the test strip barrel, and then mark one end of the absorbent paper of the test strip.
- Insert one end of the sample pad of the test strip into the micropore and react at 40 ℃ for 6min.
- Take out the test strip and interpret the results within 2 minutes (interpretation at other times is invalid).
- Do not mix different batches of test strips and micropores.
- It is recommended to wear clean disposable gloves for operation.
- Retest the positive test results.
- The reagent barrel shall be used up within 1 week after opening, and the unused reagent shall be stored at 2 ~ 8 ℃.
- This product is only used for preliminary screening.
- 96 T / box: 8t × 12 barrels
- 2 ~ 8 ℃ cool and dry place
Scope Of Application:
- Fresh raw milk (cattle and sheep), raw milk stored at 2 ~ 8 ℃ (cattle and sheep, within 3 days).
Instruments And Consumables:
- 200 μ L pipette, 200 μ L Tips