|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Beta-Lactams And Cephalexin Combo Rapid Test Strip|
beta lactams milk test strip,
cephalexin milk test strip
Beta-Lactams and Cephalexin Combo rapid test strip
The Beta-Lactams and Cephalexin Combo rapid test strip, based on Colloidal gold immunochromatography assay method, is used for testing β-lactam antibiotics and Cephalexin residue in milk and goat milk quickly.
The β-lactam and Cephalexin Combo rapid test strip is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. When the antibiotics residue in sample is higher than or equal to the detection limit, it will combine with labeled antibody, then inhibit the combination between colloidal gold antibody coated antigen on T line, making T line lighter than C line or T line invisible or T line has same color with C line. Otherwise, T line is darker than C line . No matter whether there is antibiotics residue in sample, C line is visible.
1) Read the manual carefully before testing, return test strips and milk sample into room temperature before use.
2) Absorb 200ul milk sample into Micro-well, sucking 5~10 times until sample mix even with reagent in micro-well, observe by eyes no solid.
3) Incubate at 40℃for first step[Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 5min;
4) Insert the strip into micro-well, put the end with MAX down, incubate at 40℃ for second step[Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 5min
5) Take out the strip from micro-well, judge the result.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line >C line||Negative||antibiotics residue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line =C line||Weak positive||antibiotics residue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line <C line or T line is invisible||Positive||antibiotics residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||
The test dipstick is invalid, test again
Results picture show:
1) This product is suitable for pure milk of cattle and sheep and raw milk.
2) Test dipsticks and micro-wells are disposable,do not use test dipsticks out of date.
3) Cover the bottle immediately after taking out the reagent. If can’t use 8 micro-wells for one time, cover the micro-wells immediately and put back to the bottle, store in seal.
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test card, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
5) Store milk sample in cold, no more than 3 days.
6) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation. Stir milk sample to even before test.
7) For milk sample with high fat content, chromatography is slow, recommending extension the second step for another 1 min.
8) Use the test strips testing again for positive results.
This product has no cross-reaction with Quinolones, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol and Melamine etc.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Detection limit in milk :
|Name||Detection Limit (ppb)||Name||Detection Limit (ppb)|
Contact Person: Lisa Niu