|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Gentamicin Kanamycin Neomycin And Streptomycin Test Strip|
10min antigen test strips,
gentamicin antigen test strips
Gentamicin Kanamycin Neomycin And Streptomycin
Combo Rapid Test Strip
The Gentamicin, Kanamycin, Neomycin and Streptomycin combo rapid test strip is based on Colloidal gold immunochromatography, used for testing Gentamicin, Kanamycin, Neomycin and Streptomycin residue in milk(including pure milk and fresh milk) and goat milk qualitatively. The whole test only need 10min, east to operate with high sensitivity.
The Gentamicin, Kanamycin, Neomycin and Streptomycin combo rapid test strip is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. In the flow process, antibiotics in the sample combined with antibiotics specific colloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody, Inhibit the combination between antibody and antibiotics-BSA conjugate on Test line of NC membrane, lead to the color change of Test line. When the concentration is equal to or higher than detection limit, T line is lighter than C line or T line has no color or T line has same color with C line.When the sample has no antibiotics residue or concentration lower than detection limit, T line is darker then C line; No matter whether there is antibiotics residue in sample, C line will appear, it means the test is valid.
1 Read the instruction carefully before use. Return test strips and sample into room temperature.
2 Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required microwells, making proper marks, Please use it in 1 hour. Seal the cap of the bottles, avoid moisture.
3 Use Micro-pipette to take 200ul of the samples into the microwells, then repeatedly pump and suck for 5~10 times, mix the sample with the reagent in the microwells completely until no solid judged by eyes (this is a very important step).
4 Incubate at (40±2℃) for first step, timing for 5min.
5 Then insert the strip into micro-well, put the end with MAX down into the liquid, Incubate at (40±2℃) for second step, timing for 5min.
6 Take out the strip and read the result as the picture, it is invalid to read result in other times.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line >C line||Negative||Antibioticsresidue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line =C line||Weak positive||Antibiotics residue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line <C line or T line is invisible||Positive||Antibiotics residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||The test strip is invalid, test again|
Results picture show:
1) This product is suitable for pure milk and goat milk, fresh milk.
2) The test strip is used for once at room temperature, do not use test strip out of date.
3) Cover the bottle immediately after taking out the reagent. If can’t use 8 micro-wells for one time, cover the micro-wells immediately and put back to the bottle, store in seal.
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test strip, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
5) Store the milk sample in cold, no more than 3 days.
6) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation. Mix and stir sample evenly before testing.
7) For high-fat sample,Chromatography speed is slow, recommend to extend second step for another 1 min.
8) Use the test strips testing again for positive results.
This product has no cross-reaction with Quinolones, Sulfonamides and Chloramphenicol etc.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
|Name||Detection limit (ppb)|
Contact Person: Lisa Niu