|Sterilization Room:||Space For The Items To Be Sterilized||Temperture:||121 Degree Celsius|
121 degree autoclave machine dental,
stainless steel dental autoclave machine,
121 degree dental autoclave machine
Lab stainless steel portable dental autoclave's working principle is to use saturated water vapor to affect the microorganisms on the load for a certain period of time, so that the protein of the microorganisms is denatured and the microorganisms die, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
(1) Pressure vessel: includes sterilization chamber, jacket, door, and other components that are permanently connected to the sterilization chamber. It is made of stainless steel and has a layer of thermal insulation material.
(2) Sterilization room: space for the items to be sterilized
(3) Jacket: It surrounds the stainless steel structure welded on the surface of the sterilization room to realize mechanical reinforcement and temperature control of the sterilization room.
(4) Piping system
1. Steam entering pipeline: It is directly connected to the steam source and sends the steam to the sterilization room or jacket.
2. Steam drain line: drain steam condensate.
3. Disinfection pipe of sterilization room: It connects the sterilization room and the discharge line. It is a channel for the gas and condensed water in the sterilization room to discharge to the outside.
4. Water supply pipeline: Provide a working water source for the sterilizer.
5. Return airline: Connect the sterilization room and the atmosphere, and form a vacuum when the inner room is dry. Through the return airline, the inner room is balanced with the outside atmospheric pressure.
(5) Automatic door and sterilization chamber seal assembly
Use compressed air or steam to seal the automatic door from the sterilization chamber
1. What are the applications of autoclaves in biotechnology?
The autoclave is an instrument that is used for sterilization purposes. It works on the principle of steam under pressure. The Autoclave is an example of moist heat sterilization. It works at 121 degrees Celsius, for 15 min at 15 lb pressure depending on the load. The steam kills all the bacterial spores, in addition to fungi, bacteria, and viruses but it has no effect on prions. Prions exhibit resistance to moist heat sterilization. It is widely used for sterilizing media, glassware, pipettes, cultures, and many others.
2. What is the difference between autoclave and sterilizer?
A sterilizer is a general term for any equipment that can sterilize. An autoclave sterilizer is a specific device that sterilizes equipment. ... Since an autoclave is a sterilizer, its purpose is like sterilizers-to kill or remove all forms of life on an object's surface such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and spores.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu