|Name:||Distiller Vacuum Rotary Evaporator||Motor Type:||Brushless DC Motor|
|Speed Range:||20-280rpm||Stroke Displacement:||Automatic 150mm|
re100 pro vacuum rotary evaporator,
distiller vacuum rotary evaporator
• Digital display of both rotation speed and heating temperature allows for optimal control of all distillation processes
• Automatic motor lift releases the evaporating flask to a safe position in case of power failure
• 5L heating bath with wide temperature range from room temp. to 180°C. Water/oil heating mode can be changed only through a switch.
• Overheating protection temperature at 220°C
• Speed range from 20 to 280rpm, and interval operation in clockwise and anticlockwise directions for drying process
• Patented condenser (cooling surface 1700cm²) with excellent cooling effect
• Ejection mechanism ensures easy removal of evaporating flask
• Patented double spring sealing ring which is made of PTFE provides an excellent sealing performance
• Remote function provides PC control and data transmission
|Motor Type||Brushless DC motor|
|Clockwise and Anti-clockwise||Yes|
|Heating Temperature Range||Room temp. to 180℃|
|Control Accuracy||water: ±1℃ oil: ±3℃|
|Stroke Displacement||automatic 150mm|
|Time Setting Range||1-999min|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5-40℃|
|Permissible Relative Humidity||80%RH|
|Voltage/Frequency||100-120/200-240V 50/60 Hz|
Q1: What does a rotary evaporator do?
A: A rotary evaporator (or rotavap / rotovap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. When referenced in the chemistry research literature, description of the use of this technique and equipment may include the phrase "rotary evaporator"
Q2: What is the function of the rotary evaporator condenser tube?
A: The rotary evaporator condenser is an experimental device that contributes to condensation. The main function is that condensation or reflux is usually composed of two glass tubes (one in one), with the smaller glass tube running through the larger glass tube.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu