|External Air Source:||Compressed Air, Nitrogen, Inert Gas||Way Of Working:||Continuously Working|
|Rated Power:||120W||Working Power:||AC 220V 50Hz|
Years of integrity testing experience and mature pressure decay testing methods enable BGT-120 to have the following advantages:
1. Simple and friendly operation interface;
2. Simple and fast operation process;
3. Accurate and reliable test results;
The pressure control technology is very mature; at the same time, the authority management and electronic signature design are added to meet the requirements of 21CFR part 11 electronic records and electronic signature authentication; the history records can be stored in more than 10,000 groups, and the built-in printer can print and save the test records in time; simple Design, no need to attach any equipment, fast detection speed and high test accuracy.
1. The instrument adopts a small amount of frequent air intake mode, the air intake speed is uniform, and the deformation of the bag is avoided.
2. Color touch screen, user-friendly interface design and can automatically select and match according to different test parameters, which can best adapt to the current testing program, date and time display.
3. Easy to move, easy to carry and quick to connect.
4. History records can be printed, stored and queried.
|Working power||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Way of working||Continuously working|
|External air source||Compressed air, nitrogen, inert gas|
|History record||10000 groups|
Contact Person: Lisa Niu