UVOZ-1200C Ozone Gas Analyzer
The UVOZ-1200 ozone gas analyser calculates the current ozone concentration by measuring the change in light signal intensity before and after ozone absorption of UV light. The equipment uses an advanced dual-light UV light source system with a lamp intelligent management system, which enables the UV lamp to reach the measurement state quickly after switching on. It is mainly used for continuous detection of ozone gas in various industrial environments, and can also be used to detect ozone gas in operating pipelines, vessels and other environments.
The core component adopts UV long life light source system with high transmittance quartz sheet to ensure the stability of the zero point and prevent the zero point drift from affecting the accuracy of the detection concentration. According to the foreign light cell technology design of pressure-resistant, impact-resistant independent light cell structure, zero calibration operation gas flow, pressure, flow rate remains unchanged, to prevent the impact of airflow on the zero calibration, without closing the ozone inlet can complete the zero calibration operation, to ensure that the equipment can be 24 hours a day continuous operation.
- Measuring principle: accurate measurement by photometric absorption principle according to Lambert-Beer's law.
- Light source system: Foreign long life UV light source system (wavelength 253.7nm), free 3 year warranty.
- Usage: Indoor installation with power and signal terminals.
- Intelligent compensation: built-in temperature and pressure compensation and display, with automatic compensation of the light source.
- Operation mode: User can choose between manual zero calibration and automatic zero calibration according to the operating status, automatic zero calibration time can be set.
- Display units: g/Nm3, mg/NL, %WT, ppm , mg/Nm3 optional.
- Data display: HD colour touch screen, high concentration range setting for incoming gas mass flow rate, real time display of yield.
- Output functions: 4-20mA, RS485 communication, two sets of alarm point output, electronic flow meter input, etc
||0-300g/Nm3, 0-100g/Nm3, 0-50g/Nm3, 0-1000ppm
||positive pressure sampling, negative pressure sampling (optional)
||4.3" touch screen operator interface
||Ozone concentration, temperature, pressure
||g/Nm3, mg/NL, %WT optional
||0.5L ± 0.2L/min
||0.3% FS max
||0.2% FS max
|Zero point drift
||0.03 s for signal, 0.3 s for display
||-20 to 50°C
|Tandem sample aperture
||Φ8 (8mm*6mm) (optional)
|Bypass sampling aperture
||160mm (H) x 260mm (W) x 300mm (D);
||1mg/L = 1g/m3 = 467PPM.
||24 months (mainframe sensor)