|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Quinolone Rapid Test Dipstick|
quinolone rapid test dipstick,
fresh milk rapid test dipstick
Quinolone rapid test dipstick
This product is used for testing Quinolone residue in milk sample(pure milk and fresh milk) and goat’s milk qualitatively, the whole test procedure only need 6min, easy to operate with high sensitivity.
The Quinolone rapid test dipstick is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. In the flow process, Quinolone in the sample combined with Quinolone specific colloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody, Inhibit the combination between antibody and Quinolone -BSA conjugate on Test line of NC membrane, lead to the color change of Test line.
When the sample has no Quinolone residue or concentration lower than detection limit, T line is darker than C line. when the concentration is equal to or higher than detection limit, T line is lighter than C line obviously or T line is invisible or T line has same color with C line. No matter whether there is Quinolone residue in sample, C line will appear, it means the test is valid.
1 Read the instruction carefully before use. Return test dipsticks and sample into room temperature.
2 Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required micro-wells and dipsticks, making proper marks. Please use these test dipsticks within 1h. Seal the cap of the bottles, avoid moisture.
3 Take 200ul of the test samples into the micro-wells, then repeatedly absorb for 5 times, mix the sample with the reagent in the micro-wells completely until no solid judge by eyes (this is a very important step).
4 Incubate for 3min with Incubator(40±2℃), then insert the test dipsticks into the micro-wells with the "MAX" end fully dipped in to the mixture solution.
5 Insert the test dipsticks into micro-wells for 3min then read the result, it is invalid in other time.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line > C line||Negative||Quinolone residue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line = C line||Weak positive||Quinolone residue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line < C line or T line is invisible||Positive||Quinolone residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||
The test dipstick is invalid, test again
Results picture show:
1) The test dipsticks can be used only once at room temperature, do not use test dipsticks out of expiry date.
2) Please seal the bottle after taking out required test dipsticks. If can not use all 8 micro-wells at once, cup the rest and put it back to bottle and sealed.
3) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test dipsticks, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
4) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation.
5) Use the test dipsticks testing again for positive results.
6) Please contact the supplier for any questions.
7) The result is for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard method.
Test 500ppb of Tetracyclines, Chloramphenicol, Sulfonamides etc., the result is Negative.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Detection limit in milk (ug/kg or ppb)
Contact Person: Lisa Niu