|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Penicillin Rapid Test Strip|
penicillin rapid test strip,
goat milk rapid test strip,
penicillin milk test strip
Penicillin Rapid Test Strip
The Penicillin rapid test strip, based on Colloidal gold immunochromatography assay method, is used for testing Penicillin residue in milk and goat milk.
Detection limit: 2~4ng/ml (ppb)
The Penicillin rapid test dipstick is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. When the Penicillin residue in sample is higher than or equal to the detection limit, it will combine with labled antibody, then inhibit the combination between colloidal gold antibody coated antigen on T line, making T line lighter than C line or T line invisible or T line has same color with C line. Otherwise, T line is darker than C line. No matter whether there is Penicillin residue in sample, C line is visible.
1) Read the manual carefully before testing, return test dipsticks and milk sample into room temperature before use.
2) Absorb 200ul milk sample into Micro-well, sucking 5~10 times until sample mix even with reagent in micro-well, observe by eyes no solid.
3) Incubate at 40℃for first step[Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 3min;
4) Insert the dipstick into micro-well, put the end with MAX down, incubate at 40℃ for second step[Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 3min
5) Take out the dipstick from micro-well, judge the result.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line >C line||Negative||Penicillin residue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line =C line||Weak positive||Penicillinresidue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line <C line or T line is invisible||Positive||Penicillin residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||The test dipstick is invalid, test again|
Results picture show:
1) This product is suitable for pure milk of cattle and sheep and raw milk.
2) Test dipsticks and micro-wells are disposable,do not use test dipsticks out of date.
3) Please seal the bottle after taking out required test dipsticks. If can not use all 8 microwells at once, cup the rest and put it back to bottle and sealed.
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test dipsticks, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
5) Store milk sample in cold, no more than 3 days.
6) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation. Stir milk sample to even before test.
7) For milk sample with high fat content, chromatography is slow, recommending extension the second step for another 1 min.
8) Use the test dipsticks testing again for positive results.
This product has no cross-reaction with Tetracyclines, Quinolones, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol and Melamine etc.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Detection limit: 2~4ng/ml (ppb)
Contact Person: Lisa Niu