|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Lincomycin Rapid Test Dipsticks|
lincomycin rapid test dipstick,
dairy products rapid test dipstick
Lincomycin rapid test dipsticks
The Lincomycin rapid test dipsticks is used for testing Lincomycin residue in milk(including pure milk and fresh milk) and goat milk qualitatively. The whole test only need 6min, east to operate with high sensitivity.
Detection limit: 2~3ng/ml (ppb)
The Lincomycin rapid test dipstick is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. In the flow process, Lincomycin in the sample combined with Lincomycin specific colloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody, Inhibit the combination between antibody and Lincomycin-BSA conjugate on Test line of NC membrane, lead to the color change of Test line. When the sample has no Lincomycin residue or concentration lower than detection limit, T line is darker then C line; when the concentration is equal to or higher than detection limit, T line is lighter than C line or T line has no color or T line has same color with C line. No matter whether there is Lincomycin residue in sample, C line will appear, it means the test is valid.
1 Read the instruction carefully before use. Return test dipsticks and sample into room temperature.
2 Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required microwells, making proper marks. Seal the cap of the bottles, avoid moisture.
3 Take 200ul of the test samples into the microwells, then repeatedly absorb for 5 times, mix the sample with the reagent in the microwells completely until no solid judged by eyes (this is a very important step).
4 Incubate at 40±2℃for 3 min. Then insert the strip into micro-well, put the end with MAX down into the liquid.
5 Insert the strip into the liquid for 3min, then read the result.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line >C line||Negative||Lincomycinresidue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line =C line||Weak positive||Lincomycin residue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line <C line or T line is invisible||Positive||Lincomycin residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||
The test dipstick is invalid, test again
Results picture show:
1) The test strip is used for once at room temperature, do not use test strip out of date.
2) Cover the bottle immediately after taking out the reagent. If can’t use 8 micro-wells for one time, cover the micro-wells immediately and put back to the bottle, store in seal.
3) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test strip, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
4) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation
5) Use the test dipsticks testing again for positive results.
6) Please contact the supplier for any questions.
7) The result is for reference. To confirm, please refer national standard method.
This product has no cross-reaction with Quinolones, Sulfonamides and Tetracyclines etc.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Detection limit: 2~3ng/ml (ppb)
Contact Person: Lisa Niu