|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Storage:||Store At 2-8 ℃|
|Specifications:||8T/bottle||Name:||Kanamycin Rapid Test Strip|
kanamycin rapid test strip,
dairy products rapid test strip
Kanamycin Rapid Test Strip
The Kanamycin rapid test strip is used for testing Kanamycin residue in fresh milk qualitatively. The whole test only need 6min, east to operate with high sensitivity.
Detection limit: 3~5ng/ml (ppb)
The Kanamycin rapid test strip is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. In the flow process, Kanamycin in the sample combined with Kanamycin specific colloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody, Inhibit the combination between antibody and Kanamycin-BSA conjugate on Test line of NC membrane, lead to the color change of Test line. When the sample has no Kanamycin residue or concentration lower than detection limit, T line is darker then C line; when the concentration is equal to or higher than detection limit, T line is lighter than C line or T line has no color or T line has same color with C line. No matter whether there is Kanamycin residue in sample, C line will appear, it means the test is valid.
1 Read the instruction carefully before use. Return test strips and sample into room temperature.
2 Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required microwells, making proper marks, Please use it in 1 hour. Seal the cap of the bottles, avoid moisture.
3 Use Micro-pipette to take 200ul of the samples into the microwells, then repeatedly absorb for 5 times, mix the sample with the reagent in the microwells completely until no solid judged by eyes (this is a very important step).
4 Incubate at 40±2℃for 3 min. Then insert the strip into micro-well, put the end with MAX down into the liquid.
5 Insert the strip into the liquid for 3min, then read the result.
Test Result Interpretation:
|Color depth comparison of T line and C line||Result judgment||Result analysis|
|T line >C line||Negative||Kanamycinresidue is lower than detection limit in sample|
|T line =C line||Weak positive||Kanamycin residue is equal to detection limit in sample|
|T line <C line or T line is invisible||Positive||Kanamycin residue is higher than detection limit in sample|
|C line is invisible||Invalid||
The test strip is invalid, test again
Results picture show:
1) The test strip is used for once at room temperature, do not use test strip out of date.
2) Cover the bottle immediately after taking out the reagent. If can’t use 8 micro-wells for one time, cover the micro-wells immediately and put back to the bottle, store in seal.
3) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test strip, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
4) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation
5) Use the test strips testing again for positive results.
6) Please contact the supplier for any questions.
7) The result is for reference. To confirm, please refer national standard method.
This product has no cross-reaction with Quinolones, Sulfonamides and Tetracyclines etc.
Storage and expiry date:
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place,no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Detection limit: 3~5ng/ml (ppb)
Contact Person: Lisa Niu