|Eyepiece:||Large WF10X (Φ 22 Mm)||Converter:||Five-hole (inward-type Ball Positioning)|
|Fluorescent Filter Set B:||Excitation Light Band520~530nm||Fluorescent Filter Set G:||Excitation Light Band460~470nm|
|Fluorescent Filter Set UV:||Excitation Light Bandnm~370nm||Fluorescent Filter Set V:||Excitation Light Band390nm~400nm|
falling led fluorescence microscope,
transmission field observation led fluorescence microscope
TL3201-LED emission fluorescence microscope is suitable for fluorescence microscopy and transmission field observation. Infinite distance flat field achromatic fluorescent objective lens and large field eyepiece without magnification chromatic aberration, the optical system imaging is clear and the field of vision is wide. Through reflecting the light source adopts high power high brightness LED, lighting low consumption, long service life, has good heat dissipation effect at the same time, the instrument used is more safe, comfortable, use and maintenance cost is low.
* Infinite distance optical system and modular function design are adopted.
* Equipped with high quality achromatic fluorescent objective lens, the image is clearer and brighter.
* The wide flat field eyepiece: view Ф 22 mm in diameter.
* Coarse fretting coaxial focusing mechanism with locking and limiting device, fretting cell value: 2 m.
* Transmission light source: 3W bright white LED with adjustable brightness.
* Falling light source: 3W bright monochrome LED, can switch between different bands of LED, brightness can not be adjusted.
* Three eyepiece tube can freely switch between visual observation and microphotography, 100% light can be passed during photography, suitable for low illumination microimage shooting.
* Wide voltage supply (85-265V 50/60Hz).
TL3201-LED is biology, cytology, genetics, immunology, oncology, the work of the ideal instrument, for scientific research, colleges and universities, medical and epidemic prevention departments.
|The eyepiece||Large WF10X (Φ 22 mm)|
|Infinite distant flat field achromatic objective lens||PL 4X/0.10|
|PLF L40X/0.85 (spring) (no magnification color difference)|
|PL 100X/1.25(spring, oil)|
|The eyepiece tube||Red lens, 30˚ tilt|
|C interface||1X C CCD special interface|
|Falling fluorescent lighting system||3W highlighted monochrome LED, can be combined by monochrome or two-color|
|Fluorescent filter set B||Excitation light band520~530nm|
|Fluorescent filter set G||Excitation light band460~470nm|
|Fluorescent filter set UV||Excitation light bandnm~370nm|
|Fluorescent filter set V||Excitation light band390nm~400nm|
|Focusing mechanism||Coarse fretting coaxial focus, fretting cell value :2 m, with locking and limiting device|
|converter||Five-hole (inward-type ball positioning)|
|Objective table||Double-layer mechanical mobile (size :210mmX140mm, range of movement :75mmX50mm)|
|Transmission lighting system||Abbe condenser NA.1.25 can rise and fall|
|Blue filter and frosted glass|
|Light collector suitable for LED lighting (built-in field light bar)|
|3W bright white LED with adjustable brightness|
|options||The eyepiece||Partition the eyepiece 10 x (the field number: Φ 22 mm)|
|objective||Infinite distant flat field achromatic objective 60X|
|Color filter||Green and yellow filters|
|Fluorescent filter set||Purple light390nm~400nm (390nm~400nm)|
|Ultraviolet light360nm~370nm (360nm~370nm)|
|CCD joint||0.4x, 0.5x, 0.5x with division|
|camera||TL1.41 fluorescent LIGHT-emitting CCD camera includes software|
|Digital camera connector||CANON(EF) NIKON(F)|
Contact Person: Lisa Niu