|Operation Temperature:||0.0~50.0 ℃(32.0~144.0℉)||Power Supply:||1.5V Battery*1|
|Measurement Time:||Approximately 1.5 Seconds||Minimum Sample Volume:||2 Metric Drops|
|Dimensions:||121 X 58 X 25(mm)||Weight:||90g|
accurate digital refractometer,
pasture digital refractometer
MC2-1 Digital Refractometer
For Dairy Colostrum Tester
MC2-1 Digital Colostrum Tester Digital Colostrum Concentration Meter Refractometer, Colostrum Concentration Tester for rapid and accurate determination of the quality of colostrum for serum protein content testing, dairy cow colostrum concentration and purity testing.
It can also be used to calculate specific gravity and potential alcohol/vinegar in homemade beer. Only a drop of liquid, juice, grape juice or beer wort is required. Unlike specific gravity meters that require 250ml of room temperature liquid for measurement, you only need 2 drops (0.2ml) to get a very accurate reading.
Easy to Use: Only 1 drop of sample is needed, and the button is read immediately after 3 seconds. The digital display shows TDS/Brix (%), °C.
Easy calibration: With 1 drop of water, press the “ZERO” button to return to zero. It can be operated with one hand. The special induction tank is not easy to flow out.
Portable and Exquisite: Low power consumption, Anti-loss design.
High accurate measurement: The resolution is 0.01 and High accurate sensor, Coffee concentration (TDS) and coffee sugar (Brix value) can be measured.
Scientific Design: Using linear CMOS sensor with high precision and great repeatability, High-performance waterproof and anti-shock material Low power consumption,With 10~50 °C automatic temperature compensation function, IP65 waterproof protection level.
1. Please clean and wash the sample plate with distilled water and dry it with soft cleaning cloth or paper towel after finishing the measuring one kind sample.
2. Never left the remains and residuals of samples in the sample plate for long time.
3. After finishing measurements of the corrosive liquid, please clean the sample plate as quick as possible to avoid the irreparable damage of the prism and metal surface of the plate.
4. Please use soft cleaning cloth or paper towel to clean the sample plate to avoid scribing the prism’s glass.
5. When the dropper and dust-free cloth are not used, please clean it with clean water and put it in the packing box after drying.
6. If no using the instrument for a long time, please remove the battery, and preserved in a cooI and dry environment.
* Operation temperature:0.0~50.0 ℃(32.0~144.0℉)
Contact Person: Lisa Niu