Cryostar-I Milk Cryoscope Automatic Single Sample Milk Freezing Point Instrument
Cryostar-I Milk Cryoscope Automatic Single Sample Milk Freezing Point Instrument Description
||7-inch Graphic Color Touch Display
||340 * 330 *290 Mm
||Up To 40/h Typically 30/h
automatic milk cryoscope,
single sample milk cryoscope,
freezing point cryoscope for milk
CRYOSTAR Ӏ Automatic Cryoscope
We have two models of Automatic CryoStar, single sample device and multi samples devices which is possible to measure 12 samples fully automatically at the press of a button.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for the future, flexible: Fixed time measurement, plateau and maximum search functions. You can freely program all relevant parameters. These will of course be recorded. And the CryoStar can also be set to conform with all national and international standards
- Easy to use: The operation is menu guided on the touch screen in the language of your choice. German and English are currently available.
- Sure performance: The reliable cooling system ensures rapid operational readiness even in high-temperature environments (max. approx. 34°C).
- Fast: Depending on actual setting used, up to 40 samples can be measured per hour.
- Versatile: The CryoStar is equipped with a serial connection for standard printers und an USB port for connections to a PC. Measured values can be saved an an USB-drive for further processing.
Freezing Point Cryoscope, Milk Cryoscope, Freezing Point CryoStar
0.0000°C to -1,5000°C
0.0001°C ( 0.1 m°C )
± 0.0020°C ( ± 2,0 m°C )
||2.0 ml ~ 2.5 ml
||up to 40/h typically 30/h
||34 x 33 x 29 cm
||7-inch graphic color touch display
||2x serial, 2x USB, Ethernet
||230V/115 V AC (50...60 Hz),
||approx. 15 Min
||measurement result [°C], [% added water] date, time, measuring conditions
||CryoStar I;Cooling bath fluid, 500 ml; Sample Vials (50 units.);
Calibration Standard A (0,000 ̊C); Calibration Standard B (-0,557 ̊C)；
||Thermo-record Printer; Replacement Thermistor; Calibration Standard A (-0,408 ̊C); Calibration Standard B (-0,600 ̊C); Calibration Standard C (-0,512 ̊C); Automatic-Pipette, 2 ml;
Pipette Tips; Rapid freezing tube