Lab LVO-LC Series Pharmaceutical Drying Oven Vacuum Drying Chamber 1.6kw High Strength
Lab LVO-LC Series Pharmaceutical Drying Oven Vacuum Drying Chamber 1.6kw High Strength Description
lab pharmaceutical drying oven,
1.6kw pharmaceutical drying oven,
high strength vacuum drying chamber
Lab LVO-LC Series Pharmaceutical Drying Oven
Vacuum Drying Chamber
Vacuum Oven / Vacuum Drying Ovens. ... A vacuum drying oven is most often used for delicate drying processes, such as drying tiny parts or removing flammable solvents. The low pressure environment also minimizes oxidation during drying. A standard vacuum oven can operate at temperatures as high as 200C to 250C.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microprocessor controller with LCD display, more accurate and reliable.
- Polished stainless steel chamber,durable and easy to clean.
- Tempered, bullet-proof double glass door ensure the safety of operator and clear observation of the chamber.
- Door tightness can be adjusted,silicon sealing. To keep vacuum states in the chamber, can fll working chamber with inert gas (infation pressure ɗ 0.1 MPa).
- Storage, heating, testing and drying can be performed in the environment without oxygen or in an inert atmosphere. It will not cause oxidation.
- Vacuum degree is full-automatic controlled by microcomputer
- Equipped with leakage protection.
- Options: 1. Multi-segment programmable control 2. Built-in printer 3. RS485 interface 4. Inert gas inlet valve 5. Vacuum pump
||AC 220V, 50Hz
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm
|Package Size (W×D×H)cm