Constant Temperature Lab Co2 Incubator Life Science Instrument Air / Water Jacket Wj-2/Wj-2-160
Constant Temperature Lab Co2 Incubator Life Science Instrument Air / Water Jacket Wj-2/Wj-2-160 Description
||1～9999min Or Without Timing
constant temperature lab co2 incubator,
water jacketed lab co2 incubator,
life science air jacketed co2 incubator
Laboratory Air/Water jacket CO2 WJ-2/WJ-2-160 Incubator
A cell culture incubator is designed to maintain a constant temperature and high humidity for the growth of tissue culture cells under a CO2 atmosphere. Typical temperature settings range from 4C to 50C, and CO2 concentrations run from 0.3 to 19.9%. Non-corrosive stainless steel interiors are standard, but some newer models feature antimicrobial copper surfaces to prevent contamination. Auto decontamination using heat or UV light is another new and attractive feature available in CO2 incubators.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water jacket and air jacket structure are available, polished stainless-steel chamber with air duct. Equipped with fan for forced convection, ensuring good temperature uniformity and the balance of CO2 concentration inside.
- PID microprocessor is used to control temperature,meanwhile,the temperature of box ,water and door are separately controlled by three probes to ensure high accuracy. ( Air jacket is equipped with two probes to control door temperature and main body temperature.)
- Digital display for setting parameters,each working state has LED indication.
- Alarm function for over-heating, lack of water, unaspirated,Nensuring the safe operation of the equipment.
- Equipped with sterile air fltration devices and UV light system toNreduce pollution.
- Natural evaporation for humidifcation to ensure the chamberNcan maintain good humidity .
- The ratio of CO2 gas and air can be arbitrarily selected according to the needs, direct reading type fow meter, accurate and easy operation.
CO₂ incubators are widely used in scientific research to grow and maintain cell cultures. Typical fields of application include tissue engineering, in vitro fertilization, neuroscience, cancer research and other mammalian cell research.
||1～9999min or without timing
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm