Sulfonamides Test Strip For Fresh Raw Milk
Sulfonamide was synthesized as an intermediate of azo dyes as early as 1908. In 1932, German scientist K. Mitch synthesized the red azo compound Prontosil; from 1932 to 1935, G. Domark discovered that it had a good therapeutic effect on certain bacterial infections in experimental animals. After this epoch-making discovery was published in 1935, it caused a sensation in the world of medicine.A variety of sulfa drugs with good efficacy and low toxicity, such as: pyridoxine, sulfadiazine (SP), sulfadiazine (SD), phthaloyl sulfathiazole (PST), sulfathiazole (ST), sulfamidine (SG), Sulfaisoxazole (SIZ), Sulfamethazine (SM2) were made.
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an Sulfonamide residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Detection limit: 0.08 ~ 0.1 μ g/kg
- Specificity: This product is similar to tetracyclines β- There was no cross reaction between lactam, quinolone, aminoglycoside antibiotics and melamine
- Restore the sample and kit to room temperature.
- Open the test paper barrel and take out the required number of micropores. Put the rest back into the test paper barrel and cover it to prevent the reagent in the test paper barrel from getting wet.
- Mix the sample evenly and suck 200 μ L in micropores, blow and mix evenly for 5 ~ 10 times, and incubate at 40 ℃ for 3min.
- Take out the required number of test strips, cover the end of the test strip barrel, and then mark one end of the absorbent paper of the test strip.
- Insert one end of the sample pad of the test strip into the micropore and react at 40 ℃ for 6min.
- Take out the test strip and interpret the results within 2 minutes (interpretation at other times is invalid).
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
- Do not mix different batches of test strips and micropores.
- It is recommended to wear clean disposable gloves for operation.
- Retest the positive test results.
- The reagent barrel shall be used up within 1 week after opening, and the unused reagent shall be stored at 2 ~ 8 ℃.
- This product is only used for preliminary screening.
Not cross-react with macrolides, trimethoprim, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.