Chloramphenicol Test Strip For Dairy Products
Chloramphenicol antibiotics can act on the 50S subunit of bacterial ribonucleoproteins and hinder the synthesis of proteins.Chloramphenicol antibiotics include chloramphenicol, sulfomycin, and odorless chloramphenicol.
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an Chloramphenicol residues in milk and dairy product by using fluorescent immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This product uses lateral chromatography to quickly detect aflatoxin M1 residues in bovine and sheep milk.
- Detection limit: 0.08 ~ 0.1 μ g/kg
- Specificity: This product is similar to tetracyclines β- There was no cross reaction between lactam, quinolone, aminoglycoside antibiotics and melamine
- Restore the sample and kit to room temperature.
- Open the test paper barrel and take out the required number of micropores. Put the rest back into the test paper barrel and cover it to prevent the reagent in the test paper barrel from getting wet.
- Mix the sample evenly and suck 200 μ L in micropores, blow and mix evenly for 5 ~ 10 times, and incubate at 40 ℃ for 3min.
- Take out the required number of test strips, cover the end of the test strip barrel, and then mark one end of the absorbent paper of the test strip.
- Insert one end of the sample pad of the test strip into the micropore and react at 40 ℃ for 6min.
- Take out the test strip and interpret the results within 2 minutes (interpretation at other times is invalid).
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
- Do not mix different batches of test strips and micropores.
- It is recommended to wear clean disposable gloves for operation.
- Retest the positive test results.
- The reagent barrel shall be used up within 1 week after opening, and the unused reagent shall be stored at 2 ~ 8 ℃.
- This product is only used for preliminary screening.
Not cross-react with macrolides, trimethoprim, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.