|Product Name:||Test Strip For Dairy Products||Specification:||96T/box|
|Storage Conditions:||2 ~ 8 ℃ Cool And Dry Place||Validity:||12 Months|
|Application:||Raw Milk Whole Milk Powder Pasteurized Milk||Testing Time:||7-10 Mins|
combo milk test strip,
powder milk test strip
Beta-lactam+Tetracycline+Sulfonamides+Chloramphenicol Combo Test Strip
The hazards of Beta-lactam, Tetracycline, Streptomycin and Chloramphenciol
While antibiotics kill bacteria, they also play a role in screening drug-resistant bacteria. With mutations, a few bacteria produce new drug-resistant genes. They survive and continue to multiply under the survival pressure caused by antibiotics.
In the past, people developed new antibiotics to solve the problem of drug resistance, but now the speed of developing new antibiotics is far slower than the pace of bacterial resistance surges. Therefore, it has become necessary to control the use of antibiotics to slow the spread of drug-resistant bacteria.
Importance of Beta-lactam Tetracycline Streptomycin Chloramphenicol Combo Test
Beta-lactam Tetracycline Streptomycin Chloramphenicol Combo Test can help manufacturers, regulatory agencies, and the public monitor product quality and help humans keep their health.
1. Sample Tube
2. Pipette & Pipette Tip
Features of Beta-lactam Tetracycline Streptomycin Chloramphenicol Combo Test
1. 8min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement, suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
Beta-lactam Tetracycline Streptomycin Chloramphenicol Combo Test Operation Steps
1. Add 200ul milk into a well, then pipet up and down for 10 times to completely mix the sample with the reagent in the well.
2. Then incubate for 3min.
3. Insert the test strip into the micro-well with the sample pad fully dipped.
4. After 5 minutes, read the results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu