CRYOSTAR Ӏ Automatic Cryoscope
The Cryostar is adopted new cooling system, so that the freezing point of milk can be measured quickly and reliably. The reliable cooling system ensures rapid operational readiness even in high-temperature environments (max. approx. 34°C). Depending on actual setting used, up to 40 samples can be measured per hour.
All the measured values ,settings and calibration values are retained in a non-volatile memory.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
1. Designed for the future, flexible: Fixed time measurement, plateau and maximum search functions. You can freely program all relevant parameters. These will of course be recorded. And the CryoStar can also be set to conform with all national and international standards (including future ones).
2. Easy to use: The operation is menu guided on the touch screen in the language of your choice. German and English are currently available.
3. Sure Performance: The reliable cooling system ensures rapid operational readiness even in high-temperature environments (max. approx. 34°C).
4. Fast: Depending on actual setting used, up to 40 samples can be measured per hour.
5. Versatile: The CryoStar is equipped with a serial connection for standard printers und an USB port for connections to a PC. Measured values can be saved an an USB-drive for further processing.
6. Handy: The CryoStar is small, light and easy to handle. The percentage of added water content is directly displayed and printed.The calibration is carried out automatically. All settings and calibration values are retained in a non-volatile memory.
Freezing Point Cryoscope, Milk Cryoscope, Freezing Point CryoStar
0.0000°C to -1,5000°C
0.0001°C ( 0.1 m°C )
± 0.0020°C ( ± 2,0 m°C )
||2.0 ml ~ 2.5 ml
||up to 40/h typically 30/h
||34 x 33 x 29 cm
||7-inch graphic color touch display
||2x serial, 2x USB, Ethernet
||230V/115 V AC (50...60 Hz),
||approx. 15 Min
||measurement result [°C], [% added water] date, time, measuring conditions
||CryoStar I;Cooling bath fluid, 500 ml; Sample Vials (50 units.);
Calibration Standard A (0,000 ̊C); Calibration Standard B (-0,557 ̊C)；
||Thermo-record Printer; Replacement Thermistor; Calibration Standard A (-0,408 ̊C); Calibration Standard B (-0,600 ̊C); Calibration Standard C (-0,512 ̊C); Automatic-Pipette, 2 ml;
Pipette Tips; Rapid freezing tube