4℃ Chamber 658L Blood Bank Refrigerators
PROMED blood bank refrigerator are specially designed to store blood bags and blood-derived products.
For 450ml blood bags storage: 360 units
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accurate microprocessor controller to ensure consistent cabinet temperature 4±1°C.
- Specially designed forced-air cooling system to ensure frost-free cabinet and good temperature uniformity.
- Three layer toughened glass door with heater to avoid condensation.
- 304 stainless steel inner chamber for friendly using and easy cleaning.
- Wide available voltage range: 187V~242
- Digital display with big screen, easy to check
- Safety door lock and controller setting password to prevent unauthorized access.
- Build-in back-up battery to display temperature and to operate audible and visual alarm system for up to 8 hours without AC power.
- Inner doors and auto on/off cooling fan to prevent cold air from leaking out when the door is opening.
- Visual and audible alarm system: High/low temperature, power failure, sensor error, door ajar,backup battery malfunction
- Power failure protection: turn on delay of the cooling system after power failure.
- Controller error protection: the cooling system will remember the normal working cycle and keep working depending on this memory when controller or two sensor failed.
- Temperature printer: print current inside temperature automatically per 15 minutes.
- 1 Hermetic compressor of SECOP
- 4 casters with stopper for easy moving and fixation.
- 12 adjustable dip shelves and 36 blood baskets for easy using.
- Special designed service-free drainage system ensure no water in the cabinet.
- Standard 25mm test hole for easy connecting to temperature monitoring systems.
- Automatic on/off LED light with manual switch on control panel.
Reliable control system: ±1.5°C
Forced-air cooling system, frost-free
Glass door with heater, condensation-free
12 stainless steel drawers for easy using.
5 visual and audible alarms
||Backup battery Alarm
Blood bank refrigerator are specially designed to store blood bags and blood-derived products.