|Measurement:||CH4, CO2, H2S, O2||Digital:||RS232/485 Output With Modbus Protocol|
|Operating Temperature(°C):||-15°C To +45||Power:||AC100v-220v|
|Dimensions(mm):||H1600 X W700 X D600||Weight:||140kg|
H2S Sensor Biogas Monitoring System,
UV-DOAS Biogas Monitoring System,
HY-3500UV Online UV-DOAS Biogas Monitoring System
HY-3500UV is the new generation biogas monitoring system that primarily designed based on UV-DOAS technology to measure H
The 2 sampling channels design before and after scrubber enable it to provide an ideal solution to guarantee the H S scrubber efficiency, protect downstream expensive equipment from the damage of overload H S, minimized the investment for users and optimized the biogas monitoring process.S concentration precisely before and after H S scrubber, and extended with modular sensor of CH (NDIR), CO (NDIR) and O (ECD) to realize online continuously monitoring of biogas quality without purging cycle required.
• Unique technology of UV-DOAS, NDIR and ECD combination.
• High & low range H2S measurement, switchable for points before and after scrubber.
• UV-DOAS H2S sensor with higher precision and longer lifespan.
• Continuous monitoring on CH4, CO2, H2S, O2 for optimized process control.
• Modular sensor design enables easy calibration and maintenance.
• Flexible gas conditioning configuration customizable to site requirements.
• Stainless steel protective cabinet to avoid corrosion in long term operation.
• Optional Ex-proof design applicable to safe or hazardous area.
Anaerobic Digester; H2S scrubber; Biogas Engine/CHP; Upgraded Bio-methane Gas; Landfill Site ;Waste Water Treatment; Biogas Flare
Contact Person: Lisa Niu
Detection gas: Complex gas (carbon monoxide CO, hydrogen sulfide H2S, oxygen O2, flammable gas EX) or any other single gas
Detection range: CO (0 ~ 1000ppm), H2S (0 ~ 100ppm), O2 (0 ~ 30%VOL), Ex (0 ~ 100%LEL),Other range can be customized
Explosion-proof mark: Exia II CT4 Ga
Detection accuracy: ≤±3% (F.S)