|Measurement:||N Value And K Value||DIsplay:||LCD Display|
|Operation Temp:||0-40 Degree||Power:||AC220v|
lcd diesel smoke opacity meter,
tabletop diesel smoke opacity meter,
rs232 diesel smoke opacity meter
HY-6010 Opacity Meter
The HY-6010 opacity meter is used to measure the diesel exhaust smoke by the introduction of a proportion of the vehicle exhaust gasses into the smoke check chamber via a sample probe. It is equipped with a gas temperature, pressure valve and distribution control cell in order to ensure accuracy and repeatability. It can measure the complete opacity spectrum from 0-100% in either continuous or free acceleration test mode.
• Measuring opacity degree N value and light absorption coefficient K of diesel engine.
• Real-time LCD display of N value and K value
• Outstanding accuracy, stability and durability
• Auto-zero calibration with fresh air
• Equipped with RS232 interface and provides PC software
• Optional Built-in printer(option)
• Optional RPM/ Oil temp. measurements
• Complete standard necessary accessories package
• Low maintenance rate and easy to operate.
HY-6010 Opacity Meter provides a simple and accurate way to detect and measure the opacity of smoke emitted from a diesel engine and vehicle. This model can measure the complete opacity spectrum from 0-100% in either continuous or free acceleration test. The test results can be printed individually on the built-in printer.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu
Detection gas: Complex gas (carbon monoxide CO, hydrogen sulfide H2S, oxygen O2, flammable gas EX) or any other single gas
Detection range: CO (0 ~ 1000ppm), H2S (0 ~ 100ppm), O2 (0 ~ 30%VOL), Ex (0 ~ 100%LEL),Other range can be customized
Explosion-proof mark: Exia II CT4 Ga
Detection accuracy: ≤±3% (F.S)