|Name:||Rotary Evaporator RE100-S||Motor Type:||Brushless DC Motor Range Range|
|Speed Range:||20-200rpm||Stroke Displacement:||Automatic 150mm|
200rpm Digital Rotary Evaporator,
HiYi Rotary Evaporator,
RE100-S Rotary Evaporator
• 5L heating bath with a wide temperature range(room temp.to180°C), independent temperature control, make it can be used separately. Water/oil heating mode can be changed only through a switch.
• Manual lift combined with auxiliary lift for precise positioning of the glassware.
• PID control ensures high temperature accuracy at±1oC (water).
• Overheating protection temperature at 220°C
• Boil-dry protection, automatically power off if heating without water/oil in the heating bath.
• Speed range from 20 to 200rpm, timing interval operation in clockwise and anticlockwise directions for drying process.
• Patented condenser (cooling surface 1200/1700cm2 for selection), double helix condensing tube + center circular arc design to speed up the flow rate of liquid with excellent cooling effect.
• Ejection mechanism ensures easy exchange of evaporating flask
• Adjustable immersion angle
Patented double spring sealing ring which is made of PTFE provides an excellent sealing performance
• Remote function provides PC control and data transmission.
Compatible with the entire range of RE100-Pro glassware
|Motor Type||Brushless DC motor|
|Display LED||(speed, temperature, time)|
|Clockwise and Anti-clockwise||Yes|
|Heating Temperature Range||Room temp. to 180℃|
|Control Accuracy||water:±1℃ oil: ±3℃|
|Heating Power||1010 W|
|Stroke Displacement||Manual 110mm + auxiliary100mm|
|Interval Time Setting Range||1~999s|
|Dimension [D×W×H]||Main Unit: 440×320×450mm|
|Heating Bath: 300x300x240mm|
|Weight||Main Unit: 7kg Heating Bath: 3kg|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5~40oC|
|Permissible Relative Humidity||80%RH|
|Voltage/Frequency||100~120/200~240V 50/60 Hz|
Q1: What does a rotary evaporator do?
A: A rotary evaporator (or rotavap / rotovap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. When referenced in the chemistry research literature, description of the use of this technique and equipment may include the phrase "rotary evaporator"
Q2: What is the function of the rotary evaporator condenser tube?
A: The rotary evaporator condenser is an experimental device that contributes to condensation. The main function is that condensation or reflux is usually composed of two glass tubes (one in one), with the smaller glass tube running through the larger glass tube.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu