Wireless Conventional Addressable Fire Alarm Panel LPCB CE Certification 220VAC
Wireless Conventional Addressable Fire Alarm Panel LPCB CE Certification 220VAC Description
||Fire Alarm System
||110VAC Or 220VAC
|Batteries (Default Configuration)::
||12V2AH*2=24VDC In Total
|Weight (with Batteries):
||Less Than 1 Kg
Conventional Addressable Fire Alarm Panel,
Wireless Addressable Fire Alarm Panel,
220VAC Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
Wireless Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel Addressable Fire Alarm System
Conventional Fire Alarm System
1 to 32 Zones Fire Alarm Systems Control Panel
Conventional Fire Alarm System has obtained LPCB CE certification consists.
The CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard.
It is the heart of the fire automatic alarm system, which can realize centralized control, can supply power to the detectors, manual call point, bell etc. One zone of the panel can match with 20 pieces fire alarm system accessories.
The conventional fire alarm panel could be customized as 1 zone, 2 zone, 4 zone,8 zone,12-32 zone.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Meets all requirements of latest EN54 part 2 and EN54 part 4
- Modularized design with extendable zones from 1 to 32 zones.
- Two-level control modes by the lock.
- 24VDC &5VDC power supply outputs.
- FIRE & FAULT signal outputs.
- 2 sounders outputs.
- Each zone has 1-circuit detectors' input .
- Each zone can be disabled by a button.
- Manual RESET available.
- SILENCE button to stop all outside BUZZER & SOUNDERS.
- EVACUATE button to start manual fire alarm immediately.
- Battery low level protection function.Lower than 21VDC, battery will be cut off automatically until the main power is on.
- Optional GSM module to realize SMS notification in case of fire.
- Economic, user-friendly & convenient maintenance.
Fire alarm system is mostly used for laying fire system in office and commercial places. Any building needs fire alarm system, which can effectively prevent the occurrence of fire and give warning from the source.