|Name:||Gel Card Centrifuge||Maximum Speed:||2200r/min; 2000r/min|
|Maximum Relative Centrifugal Force:||540xg||Number Of Micro-column Gel Cards (6):||12 Cards/24 Cards|
|Speed accuracy:||± 30r/min||Time Setting Range:||1min~9h59min|
|Power Supply:||AC220V 50Hz 5A||Total Power:||150W|
|Machine Noise:||<60dB(A)||Dimensions (LxWxH):||460mmx540mmx340mm|
TD4G Gel Card Centrifuge,
2000r/min Gel Card Centrifuge,
2200r/min Gel Card Centrifuge
TD4G Blood Type 12 cards/24 cards Microcolumn Gel Card Centrifuge For Blood Group Serology
TD4G Blood Type 12 Cards/24 Cards Microcolumn Gel Card Centrifuge For Blood Group Serology
The TD4G blood type card centrifuge is a new type of multipurpose centrifuge that our company introduces foreign advanced technology and combines with domestic industries to improve. This machine is mainly used for blood group serology, blood routine inspection, microcolumn gel, immunoassay and other tests.
1. Microcomputer control, DC brushless motor drive, stable operation, low noise and high speed precision.
2. Touch panel, real-time rpm/RCF reading conversion and setting, convenient and quick.
3. Digital screen display, humanized interface, simple and convenient operation.
4. Equipped with electronic door lock, with multiple protection functions such as door cover protection and overspeed; automatic fault alarm function, safe and reliable.
5. Standard procedures for blood group inspection and blood serum testing. Make clinical trials and testing more standardized and standardized.
6. Adopt food grade silicone rubber integral sealing ring, which conforms to GMP certification.
7. The centrifuge has obtained the US FDA certification.
|Number of micro-column gel cards (6)||12 cards||24 cards|
|Maximum relative centrifugal force||540xg|
|Speed accuracy||± 30r/min|
|Time setting range||1min~99min|
|power supply||AC220V 50Hz 5A|
|Outer packing size (LxWxH)||430mmx520mmx390mm||500mmx580mmx400mm|
*The program can be adjusted according to user requirements
Can be used with blood type card constant temperature incubator
Contact Person: Lisa Niu