Laboratory Hach Multiparameter Water Quality Meter,
Intellical Probes Hach Water Quality Meter,
Hach Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
HQD meters connect with digital IntelliCALⓇ probes and automatically recognize the testing parameter, calibration history and method settings to minimize errors and setup time.
IntelliCAL Red Rod pH electrodes offer exceptional performance and response time across a wide variety of sample types. The LBOD probe utilizes optical technology to provide fast, accurate Dissolved Oxygen (DO) measurements while dramatically reducing maintenance costs.
Additional probes for Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Ammonia, Ammonium, Fluoride, Nitrate, Sodium, and RedOx (ORP) measurements complete the IntelliCAL portfolio.
• Designed for drinking water and wastewater professionals.
• Automatic probe and parameter recognition.
• Instrument guided calibration procedures.
• Calibration data stored in the probe.
• Probe specific method settings for regulatory compliance and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
• Real-time data logging with a USB connection.
• Bi-directional communication with PC-based systems with a virtual serial port connection.
• Sample ID and Operator ID for data traceability.
• Adjustable automatic shut-off.
• Durable, robust design to withstand years of use.
|Part Number||Model||Contents||Probes included||Parameter||USD Price|
|HQ440D||HQ440D – Multi/2 Channels||Meter Only||None||pH/Oxydo Reduction Potential (ORP)|
|Compare||Conductivity/Total Dissolved Solid (TDS)/Salinity/Resistivity|
|Dissolved Oxygen (DO)|
|Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)|
|Ion Selective Electrode (ISE): Ammonia, Ammonium, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrate, Sodium|
Boiler Water | Cooling Water | Power | Water Treater | Drinking Water | Wastewater | Food and Beverage | Clean in Place (CIP) | Pool and Spa | Pulp and Paper
Contact Person: Rita