|Name:||Top Dispenser DispensMate-Pro/S||Volume:||0.01-99.99ml Max Piston Lift Is 10mL, Resolution Is 10μL|
|Volume Accuracy:||R=0.2% CV=0.07%||Operating Temperature Range:||10℃-30℃|
Autoclavable bottle top dispensers,
bottle top dispensers,
Resistance Corrosion Top Dispenser
• Includes Glass Piston
• Excellent chemical resistance;
• Fully autoclavable at 121°C;
• Reagent recovery function reduces waste and prevents dripping when not in operation;
• Fast, reliable and reproducible volume locking mechanism;
• Easy to disassemble and clean, minimum maintenance;
• With 6 different adapters for reagent bottles of various sizes;
• For liquid with vapor pressure up to 500mbar, viscosity up to 500mm2/s, temperature up to 40°C, density up to 2.2g/cm3;
• Flexible filling tube adapts to reagent bottles of various sizes.
Q1: What is a bottle top dispenser?
A:Bottle-Top Dispensers Often used in laboratories, these dispensers fit on most lab bottles. Push down on the top to dispense precise amounts of acids, solvents, and other liquids.
Q2: How about your top dispenser?
A: All bottletop dispensers are easy to clean, and come supplied with a specialized tool to help with simple maintenance procedures. Importantly, the bottletop dispensers are all resistant to corrosive liquids and acids. To ensure that dispensers fit on almost any bottle found in the standard laboratory, they come supplied with a full range of adapters.
Contact Person: Lisa Niu